Back on the market, offered AS-IS due to needed foundation repairs (CMUs/ support piers). The price has been reduced to credit the buyer with a $35,000 cushion for your choice of contractor and extent of work. Possible Conventional financing, CASH, or FHA203k rehab loan will be required. *PLEASE NOTE--- the seller still has a loan to pay off, so PLEASE... stick close to the list price. We have an engineer's letter in hand, that failed the foundation certification (according to HUD guidelines for FHA/VA financing), and 3 estimates from JES for crawl space work. This is a wonderful primary residence or rental property, and the property was appraised for $270,000 in August. The seller will continue to use Cardinal Title for settlement. Fresh, clean, and renovated with new carpet, flooring, paint, shower, soaking tub, bathroom exhaust fans, ceiling fans and light fixtures, upgraded granite like kitchen counters, bright LED lights, and brick hearth with mantel wood burning fireplace. New subflooring in laundry room and master bath. New gutters all around. Includes stainless steel appliances, countertop microwave oven, water line to freezer with ice maker, fireplace/chimney cleaned and firebox serviced. Walk-in kitchen pantry and MBR closet. Gorgeous master bath with built in shelving cabinet, 2 large mirrors to see how good looking you are, double bowl vanity, separate shower and deep soaking tub with new tile surround and fixtures. New MBA exhaust fan is SO quiet you'll think it's not on! The large spacious kitchen is central to the open floor plan with ample counter space and cabinets, plus breakfast bar/stool space. This gorgeous rambler features wood flooring, paddle light switches, cathedral ceilings, a 4th bedroom with double door entry that can double for a classroom, office or den, a laundry/mud room with second rear door to/from large deck with stairs, and primary rear door from Dining Room. Deck overlooks the wooded perimeter of your 1 acre lot with fire pit, wooden play set and storage shed/playhouse. 2 satellite dishes convey. There is some no-climb wire fencing strung through the woods and a split rail entry fence that leads to unlimited parking and driveway loop. Beautiful beveled glass front door and storm door add to the unmistakable warmth, charm, and captivating curb appeal! You even get a 2-10 warranty with well/septic pump coverage from the seller, and 2-10 reimburses you for initial lock changes, though they're new too! Welcome home!
Manufactured Home, Traditional, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,404 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Ice Maker, Dryer, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Forced Air.
- Stained Glass, Storm Window, Wood Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Main Level Entry, Low Pile Carpeting, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Circular Driveway, Driveway, Fenced, Unpaved.
- Lot View
- Level, Sloped
- Wire, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Playground, Satellite Dish, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Interior, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Rural, Secluded, Sloping, Level, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded, Unrestricted.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price